PoS or Swipe Machine as it is popularly known is a technological instrument provided to a Merchant Establishment (ME) to carry out the sale of goods or services to customers in a cashless environment. All the customer has to do is swipe his/her Debit, Credit or Prepaid Card.
Give your business a professional touch by installing a PoS (Point of Sale) terminal.
Features & Benefits :
- Faster application processing and terminal installation.
- Superior connectivity.
- Settlements on T+1 basis.
- Helpdesk with assured TAT.
- Nominal fee / Monthly charges
- No hidden charges
- EMI facility available
- Bank accepts varieties of cards like Visa, Master, Rupay card and Discovers cards.
- The merchant should have a current account with a branch of the bank with a satisfactory account operation.
- The merchant should be in retail/over the counter trade and shall not be in Visa/MasterCard negative list for malpractices.
- The turnover of the merchant of the merchant through cards should be over Rs. 50000/Month.
- The merchant shall have a fixed landline connection for Normal EDC Terminal otherwise they will have to apply for GPRS based machine.
- Commission depends on the turnover of the merchant through cards and this would be quoted after site inspection. However, higher the turnovers lower the commission and vice-versa.